Kuliang Post Office

The Kuliang Post Office opened on July 1, 1900. It was one of the five most famous summer post offices in early China and was originally under the jurisdiction of the Fuzhou Postal Administration. The post office opened from after the Dragon Boat Festival to after the Mid-Autumn Festival each year. Milton Gardner’s collection of envelopes stamped with the "Kuliang" postmark originated from this post office.



Copyright © Bond With Kuliang. All rights reserved. Presented by China Daily.